The Communication Area assists in reaching institutional objectives. We focus on the support of and diffusion of the results of the research studies and in the promotion of teaching activities carried out by IECS.
We develop media campaigns and communication tools, with the following aims:
- To provide the general population with good quality scientific information in order to empower them to bridge the gap between available evidence and their health decision making
- To disseminate the results of our research studies among health professionals in order to promote the translation of scientific results into the use of best clinical practices
- To position the institution as a reference organization for health professionals and health policy makers in Latin American countries
Main communications activities:
- News clips are disseminated to mass media (available only in Spanish)
- Web page
- Access to editorials (available only in Spanish)
To subscribe to our newsletter, please complete the form in the page footer.