Mission, Vision and Objectives
To contribute to the improvement of global health by generating and promoting the use of the best scientific evidence.
A world where each individual can achieve the highest possible level of health, in which the IECS is an innovative organization and a global protagonist in generating knowledge, and creating and implementing health services, programs and policies.
- To generate knowledge through clinical and health research at local, regional and global levels.
- To promote the use of evidence-based decision-making
- To provide training in clinical and health research, and management and assessment of health policies and programs.
- To provide technical support to health decision-makers for adopting and promoting clinical practices, health technologies, and policies that are efficient, cost-effective, equitable and high-quality.
- To promote the participation of users, patients, and the general population in healthcare decision making.